Make as many friends as you can

Make as many friends as you can...then deal with the rest

Monday, January 10, 2011

Children's Obsessions: 90s Nickelodeon Cartoons

 The Angry Beavers

 Doug

Cat Dog

 Hey Arnold!

 Kablam!

 Aaahh!! Real Monsters

 Rocko's Modern Life

 Rugrats

 Spongebob Squarepants
 The Wild Thornberrys


So even though I never watched these shows in the 90's since i was born in '97
I still watched most of them a lot when I was a kid
Some of them still played and some of them were on rerun, but they still played all the time
I wish they still played them because personally I love cartoons
Spongebob is my favorite
I think that nickelodeon though had the best cartoons 
I like how they aren't just made for kids, but also for adults
They can make anyone from kids to old people laugh their heads off
Also in a lot of them like Doug and Hey Arnold! They have great music in them from the 90s
I am a huge music fanatic and I like basically all genres of music (except Country and Heavy Metal) 
So in general Nickelodeon has amazing cartoons
 
Did you know the Fairly OddParents came from this show called Oh Yeah! Cartoons hosted by Keenan Thompson? So was some other later invented Nick shows like My Life as a Teenage Robot which was then My Neighbor the Teenage Robot.


 Amazing Music!





I also think that Nick itself is a great TV channel 
even the non-cartoon shows are good 
for example iCarly and Victorious if teenagers watched it I think that they would like it
The thing I really like about some of the Newer Nick non-cartoons is the fashion in those shows
the clothes are amazing and not too conservative like in many Disney Channel shows
I don't really like Big Time Rush and i've hear that new show is terrible
but for iCarly and Victorious I think they are good




 sooo not conservative!




WOW i just realized how long that was! i really love nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment