Make as many friends as you can

Make as many friends as you can...then deal with the rest

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chick Flicks: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

So personally I absolutely love this movie
even though it didn't even come out in theaters it was an amazing movie
definitely one of my favorites
It really exaggerates how helplessly clueless a teenage girl can be
also its hilarious! 
I also think that it shows that girls in America and in England are not at all different just because they live in a different country
I also love the typical hot guy leaves bitch girlfriend for less popular, self conscious girl
One of my favorite parts about the movie is the different things british people say
Like snogging for example
So in general great movie
if you haven't seen it go check it out!








Quotes:
Georgia Nicolson: Look, I can't go out with you, because... because... because I'm a lesbian. 

Robbie: I wrote a song about you.
Georgia Nicolson: Really?
Robbie: Yeah. It's called "Bitch in Uniform".

Georgia Nicolson: I don't care anymore about looking perfect, it's so overrated! I don't need a nose job or blond hair, cos my sex-god boyfriend likes me JUST the way I am! 

Georgia Nicolson: Flip Flipperin Flippin Hell






No comments:

Post a Comment