Make as many friends as you can

Make as many friends as you can...then deal with the rest

Monday, January 3, 2011

Children's Obsessions: Dora the Explorer



So this week's obsession is the one and only Dora!
I don't know about you but I loved dora when I was little
And the teaching aspect of it is good too
I mean it didn't make me fluent in spanish but I definitely know what vaminos means :)
I was definitely one of those kids that talked to the TV saying
"Dora the mountain is right behind you!"
but I still loved it
I actually had a huge doll of dora, but I gave it away to a future dora fan :)
I also like Go Diego Go but i didn't watch it that much 
because I was already growing out of it by the time it came out
so check out some of the video's from Dora the Explorer OH MAN! :)

awwwww!
well there you go see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment