Make as many friends as you can

Make as many friends as you can...then deal with the rest

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Men and Shoes.

   not classy

So i'm only 13 right? but I have this theory. A way to tell if a guy is classy is through their shoes. If a man wears sneakers for anything, but sports and exersise... not classy.  I don't know about you, but when I think of classy I think about those men in old movies from the 40's and Frank Sinatra. I mean of course 13-14 year old boys aren't going to wear dress shoes were ever they go, but for older men out of college.. thats how it should be :) For guys my age vans are good, and you (usually) can't go wrong with high tops, but I hate it when guys wear flip flops. It's my pet peeve. So i'll post soon, but I might not get to it until sunday since saturday is Christmas (yay!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment