Make as many friends as you can

Make as many friends as you can...then deal with the rest

Monday, December 20, 2010

New Music Obsession: Janelle Monae

 

So I was looking around on itunes
when I remembered hearing Janelle's name somewhere
so I looked her up
the first song I instantly loved so i started listening to more.
Next thing you know i'm on youtube looking up her music videos.
This girl is amazing!
Her voice is amazing and if thats not enough
she's fun and creative and has a great fun look
she's everything and artist should be.
I highly recommend everyone that likes... well music to check her out!
Oh and also look at her music video's there great
Tightrope- Janelle Monae (feat. Big Boi)

Oh did I mention she's s good dancer too?
haha anyways i'll probably post tomorrow
maybe later today

No comments:

Post a Comment