Make as many friends as you can

Make as many friends as you can...then deal with the rest

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Recap

So a few days ago was (obviously) Christmas!!
and of course with Christmas comes presents!
well that not the only thing, but that what most teenagers and children like me think about
so here's basically what I got
1. new hand me down camera!
2. lots o' gift cards
3. juicy phone case
4. some clothes
5. fluffy chairs!
6. some lotion (yay!)
thats all i remember there might be more but i don't know!
so the day after i saw my amazing friend Nicole who moved to missouri last year
me, Nicole, and my best friends Kendall all hung out and took lots of pictures
so here are the pics we took!
nicole! <3

kendall! <3






pose it girl!






yummy!






whhaaaat???

smile!



love the manikan


I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!



gotta love the carrot (yea I know kendall looks like a model!)



work it girl!

*swoon* :)

call her ;)




hey look im actually in this picture!

you can see my camera!


haha way to put the camera upside down




















love the hat! Stylin :)

hahahahaha... just sayin 

smooch :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment