Make as many friends as you can

Make as many friends as you can...then deal with the rest

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chick Flicks (again!)

so last week I did a post about chick flicks
and it inspired me to do a every week thing on chick flicks
so every week ill watch a chick flick (even if i've already seen it)
and i'll talk about it!
so this weeks is...
Pretty in Pink!
I watched this yesterday and loved it!
I absolutely loved her clothes!
they were amazing
duckie was hilarious
and my favorite part was when he comes in and lip syncs to try a little tenderness
here so here are some pics and the video of duckie
 duckie <3


 luved this!



 haha luved her different hairstyles and how fast she changed!



 haha best ever!

Quotes:
Blane: You said you couldn't be with someone who didn't believe in you. Well I believed in you. I just didn't believe in me. I love you... always. 


Andie: I just want them to know that they didn't break me. 

Duckie: I'm off like a dirty shirt. 

Andie: You know you're talking like that just because I'm going out with Blane
Duckie: His name is Blane? Oh! That's a major appliance, that's not a name! 

Duckie: We don't have none of this stuff in the boy's room! Wait a minute! We don't got none of this... we don't got doors on the stalls in the boy's room, we don't have, what is this? What's this? We don't have a candy machine in the boy's room! 

Duckie: It's called a sense of humor - you should get one - they're nice. 

Andie: You know, it's so insane that someone you've never met, never talked to can be your enemy. 

Andie: So what do you want to drink?
Duckie: Oh you know, beer, scotch, juice box... whatever. 

Duckie: yo man next time I kick yo ass, that'll be that!

Now go watch it! :)
wow that was long...

No comments:

Post a Comment